I wanted to share a preview (finally) of the next Hammer release…
There’s not a long list, it’s short and sweet.
That’s mostly because I’ve rewritten these features about 3 times so far. Finally I’ve settled on the simplest execution I could, and thus would like to share with you for feedback and testing before it makes an official Public Release.
In this version:
- New “General” Preferences pane
- Auto-build on file save disable in general preferences
- Add Forge API Key to preferences
- Generate Hammer.json file via GUI
- Advanced site options/settings via GUI
- Enable 1-click Forge Deployment
- Forge deployment settings GUI
I’ve not yet settled on a suitable layout design for the General tab, so I’ve gone with very basic, akin to the Sketch Preferences window for now. It’s not really a high priority.
Two options are self explanatory, but you can see below what I’m referring to.
Generate Hammer.Json file
Advanced Settings - Sourcemaps & Autoprefixer